Photo by Neal Urban. Episode 19 of Wedding Photographers Unite!
In this episode:
- Listener Question from Steve: Contract advice & getting paid following the wedding
- #WeddingPhotoGate DJ vs. Photographer http://petapixel.com/2015/09/03/dj-sparks-outcry-from-photographers-after-shooting-and-sharing-wedding-photos/
- Non-Contracted Vendor Photographer shoots wedding – Clients win 6 figure lawsuit http://petapixel.com/2015/09/07/how-we-survived-a-vendor-photographer-lawsuit-and-won-big/
- Why use a tablet (i.e., http://www.wacom.com/) for editing and Apple’s new iPad Pro: http://www.apple.com/ipad-pro/
- Lightroom export question…http://scottkelby.com/how-to-get-faster-jpeg-exports-from-lightroom/
Help us help you! Please send your questions and thoughts on our show to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the comments section below. Also, please give the love of uniting wedding photographers with other wedding photographers by leaving us a review on iTunes: http://apple.co/1FyiUAr
We look forward to hearing from you!