Photo by Andy Buscemi. Episode 18 of Wedding Photographers Unite!
In this episode:
- Wedding day emergency conundrums!
- Wedding day emergency kits: http://mandimitchellblog.com/2015/08/17/for-photographers-wedding-day-emergency-kit/
- What happens if the officiant is a no show?
- What to do when the parents of the bride or groom want to sign the contract
- What to do when a couple wants to change your contract
Help us help you! Please send your questions and thoughts on our show to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the comments section below. Also, please give the love of uniting wedding photographers with other wedding photographers by leaving us a review on iTunes: http://apple.co/1FyiUAr
We look forward to hearing from you!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Great podcast as usual!!! Packed with solid information. Two years ago I was doing a small wedding. I thought it was odd that I never saw the priest or officiant but strangers things have happened. The groom and groomsmen were at the altar.Still no sign of the officiant… The DJ..YEP DJ began the music to signal the bride walking down the isle with her father..They arrived at the altar and then realized there was no officiant !!! Of course the bride was extremely emotional. 10 minutes later the bride was able to get in touch with the officiant and he was not far away from the church. The bride walked down the isle again with her father.It was a shoot and burn wedding so the client received images from her two trips down the isle. Thanks again!!!! http://www.steelcityphotography.com