Episode image by Andy Buscemi..episode 87 of Wedding Photographers Unite!
If you ever wanted the widest array wedding photography topics covered in an hour and 20 minute podcast, you’ve certainly come to the right place….In this episode Andy, Neal and Jimi discuss:
- the heat
- meeting clients in your space
- wearing white shirts at a wedding
- more sony talk – convert your Sigma Nikon F mount glass to Sony E mount, wait…what?
- so you want to photograph an Indian / Hindu wedding? Some thoughts for the uninitiated…
- taking 8000 photos at a wedding
- videographer love / hate
- Listener Question: how to deal an unhappy couple for the first time
Help us help you! Please send your questions and thoughts on our show to email@example.com or joining us on our facebook group page here. Also, please give the love of uniting wedding photographers with other wedding photographers by leaving us a review on iTunes: http://apple.co/1FyiUAr
Join us on our facebook group page here and we look forward to hearing from you!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download