Photo by Neal Urban. Episode 19 of Wedding Photographers Unite!
In this episode:
- Listener Question from Steve: Contract advice & getting paid following the wedding
- #WeddingPhotoGate DJ vs. Photographer http://petapixel.com/2015/09/03/dj-sparks-outcry-from-photographers-after-shooting-and-sharing-wedding-photos/
- Non-Contracted Vendor Photographer shoots wedding – Clients win 6 figure lawsuit http://petapixel.com/2015/09/07/how-we-survived-a-vendor-photographer-lawsuit-and-won-big/
- Why use a tablet (i.e., http://www.wacom.com/) for editing and Apple’s new iPad Pro: http://www.apple.com/ipad-pro/
- Lightroom export question…http://scottkelby.com/how-to-get-faster-jpeg-exports-from-lightroom/
Help us help you! Please send your questions and thoughts on our show to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the comments section below. Also, please give the love of uniting wedding photographers with other wedding photographers by leaving us a review on iTunes: http://apple.co/1FyiUAr
We look forward to hearing from you!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The performance of lightroom sucks, not only at the export. So give CaptureOne a try! The export is so amazing fast… i don’t need more than a hour for a complete wedding (round about 500 images) to export them in two(!) image sizes 🙂
…..it’s been on my list to give captureone a go…just downloaded the trial 🙂
Great show as always. I encountered DJ’s with camera’s before. At one wedding they were shooting and using wireless to project on a BIG screen TV. Another wedding they were acting like uncle Bob. I think I can out shoot a DJ *LOL* I am paid by the bride and groom and I do not see the big deal. The day after the wedding the bride and groom will receive 30 to 40 images on a myphoto app and I create a custom facebook cover with my website info for the bride and groom.